In order to support the Stevens community the way that we do, we need to raise money, and we do that with several special fundraising events each year. We are grateful for every donation, no matter the dollar amount. You can trust that we work hard with teachers and staff to make sure the money we raise is spent in a meaningful way to make our school even more successful.
How Does My Donation Support Stevens?
- Additional Stevens staff members to support students academically and socially: more teaching staff means more differentiated instruction for kids at every level in reading or math
- Annual classroom grants to every teacher
- An exceptional music program to bring music instruction to every Stevens student
- Integrated art enrichment in all classrooms
- Scholarships and transportation for our after-school program
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation
- Library books, the school directory, t-shirts for students and staff…and so much more!
Want to donate? Go to our Donation Page>>>
The Stevens Elementary Annual Fund Drive is our primary fundraising events for the year. Read more about our Annual Fund>>>
Holiday Tree Sale & Pancake Breakfast
Each year, the PTA hosts a sale of holiday trees and greenery, coupled with our Pancake and Latke Breakfast and a concert by the students for the community.
Go to the Holiday Tree Sale Page>>>
This is a fast and fun fundraiser that celebrates physical fitness. Learn More>>>
Other ways to support Stevens
- Amazon Smile
By using Amazon Smile, 0.5% of your purchases will be donated to Stevens Elementary.
- Office Depot 5% back to school program.
Stevens Elementary will earn credits equal to 5% of your qualifying school or office supply purchases to use for FREE supplies. Give our school ID # 70107303 every time you shop at Office Depot, in store, online, or when calling 1-800-GO-DEPOT.